Assistant Professor (Guest)
Qualifications : M.Sc, PhD in Nanotechnology
DST-INSPIRE Faculty& Asst Professor(Temporary) Kannur University (Mar 2016-21 January)
DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Cochin University of Science & Technology (Jan2016-Mar 2018)
Junior Research Fellow, Amrita Center for Nanosciences, Kochi, India (2011-2015)
Project Fellow, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (2010-2011)
Summer Research fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai (May 09’-Jul09’)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Total number of publications: 23, Book Chapters: 1, Conferences & Proceedings: 5
9.Conductive blends of camphoric carbon nano-beads anchored with MnO2 for high performance rechargeable electrodes in battery/supercapacitor applications, Ranjusha R, S. Ramakrishna, A. S. Nair, Anjali P, K. R. V. Subramanian, Sivakumar N, T.N. Kim, Shantikumar V Nair, A. Balakrishnan, Scripta Materialia 68, 881-884 (2013).
20. Highly efficient biochar wrapped Ni/NiO nanobrick composites for supercapacitor applications, A. Paravannoor, Chippy A Augustine, J. Electroanalyt. Chem. 823, 656-662 (2018)
21. MoS2/Graphene Nanocomposites for efficient electrochemical energy storage- A novel strategy based on electrolyte formulation, Amrutha Babu, Anjali Paravannoor, Surfaces and Interfaces, 14, 256-261(2018).Impact Factor: Pending ; Citations: Nil
22. High performance Li-ion battery anodes based on Si nanocore in an LATP matrix with better electrolyte compatibility and temperature resistance, Chippy Alphons Augustine, Deepthi P, Anjali Paravannoor, Chemistryselect, 4 (24), 7090-7095 (2019).
23.Rare earth nanostructures based on PrOx/CNTcomposites as potential electrodes for an asymmetric pseudocapacitor cell, Anjali Paravannoor, Chippy A Augustine, Journal of Rare earths, 2019, (accepted, in press).
24. Ceria deposited titania nanotubes for high performance supercapacitors, K M Thulasi, Sindhu T M, A Paravannoor, M Bhagialaksmi. Shajesh, Baiju K V, J. Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 135, 109111 (2019).
25. Designing double-layered Si and Si/LATP nanocomposite anode for high-voltage aqueous lithium-ion batteries A Paravannoor, D Panoth, P Pattathil SN Applied Sciences 2 (11), 1-6, (2020).
26. Silicon anode design for Li ion batteries: Synergic effects of Ag nanoparticles and Ionic liquid electrolytes A Paravannoor, D Panoth, P Praveen, Chemical Engineering Journal Advances,4, 100037, 2020.
27. Facile synthesis of TNT-VO2 (M) nanocomposites for high performance supercapacitors, KM Thulasi, ST Manikkoth, A Paravannoor, S Palantavida, Baiju K V, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 878, 114644, (2020)
28. Designing micro/nano hybrid TNT@ α-Fe2O3 composites for high performance supercapacitors, ST Manikkoth, KM Thulasi, A Paravannoor, S Palantavida, Baiju K V, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects 24, 100543, (2020)
29. CdS nanosheets as electrode materials for all pseudocapacitive asymmetric supercapacitors, Nisha V K, A Paravannoor, D Panoth, K M Tulasi, Sindhu Nambiar, Baiju K V,
Bulletin of Materials Science, Accepted; In Press (2020).
Conference and Proceedings