Dr. M.K Abdul Khader
Tel : 0497-2706310
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D. English (Kannur University)
- Research Guide (Bharathiar University)
- M.A. English Language and Literature (University of Calicut)
- B.Ed. English. (Calicut University)
- Degree Teaching-27 years.
- P.G. Teaching-13 years.
- Principal, Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad
- Programme Officer, National Service Scheme (NSS) Nehru College Unit.
- Member, Syndicate, Kannur University
- Head, Post Graduate Department of English, Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad.
Areas of specialization: Indian writing and Psychoanalysis
Disciplines of interest and competence: English Language Teaching
Intimacy in Kamala Das. Kanhangad: Rachanakeralam Publishers Kanhangad. 2008.
- Quest, Vol.1 No.1 A Journal of Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad. Kanhangad: July, 2005.
- Bodhi, Publication of the P.G Department of English, N.A.S College, Kanhangad, Kanhangad: 2007.
- Smrithi, Annual Magazine of Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad,Kanhangad:1991.
- Magazine ’96 Annual Magazine of Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad, Kanhangad: 1996.
- “The Spectrum of Intimacy in Kamala Das”. ASSONANCE. A Journal of Russian and Comparative Literary Studies: Calicut University. No. 12 November 2008.
- “Kamala Surayya, the Harbinger of Fraternity and Intimacy “Teachers’ Voice. Journal of Kerala Private College Teachers Association: Trivandrum. 2009.
- “The Lived Experiences and Signification of Intimacy”. Bodhi. Publication of the P.G. Department of English, Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad: 2007.
- ”Nhan Punnayurkulathukari” Malayalam (Weekly of Indian Express Group) Cochin: June 2009.
- “Kanivoorunna Lokathekkoru Theertha Yathra”Madhyamam Daily. Kozhikode: 1st June, 2009.
- “Clustarum Gradingum Unnatha vidyabhyasathinte karadu” Veekshanam Daily,Ernakulam: 16th April 2008.
- “Samoohyaneethiyude Tharaattu Paatukar” Teachers Voice, Journal of Kerala Private College Teachers Association, Trivandrum: 2006.
- "Adharmathinte kaavalalukal” Teachers Voice. Journal of Kerala Private College Teachers’Association, Trivandrum: 2007.
- “Sathyam Purathukondu Varunna Vayattattikal”Latest. Malayalam Daily, Kanhangad: 13th June 2009.
- ”Rrakshakavachamillathe Yudhbhoomiyilirangiya Porali” Utharadesam Daily, Kasaragod: 13th June 2009.
- "Adavuthanthram Nanmayo Thinmayo” Chuvadu. Journal of MSF, Kasaragod: 2000.
- “Rajakumara Vida” Janmadesam Annual. Kanhangad: 1991.
- “Novunna Ormakal” Bare. Souvenir on Balakrishnan Mangad,Kasaragod: 2006.
- “Snehathinte Sulthan” Nooru Basheer. Sahithyavedi, Kanhangad: 2009.
- “Nayanarude Naattubhasha”Ponharu. Dictionary of Local Dialects Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad: 2005.
- “ Vadakkan Peruma” Pudavanadu. Souvenir, Palakkunnu Bhagavathi Temple. Palakkunnu: 2009.
- “Snehasanthwanthinte Ooshmalasparsham”. Advocate Mohammed Batheri Smaranika, Kasaragod: 2004.
- ”Padachattayaniyathe Padakkalathilekku”Souvenir Nehru College, Kanhangad: 2009.
- ”Avar Shanthamayurangatte”Souvenir Nehru College, Kanhangad: 2010.
- ”Manassil Mathamaithri Unarthiya Vishu” Latest Vishu Special.Kanhangad. 1989.
- ”Makkale Thalli parayunnavar”Teachers’ Voice. Journal of Kerala Private College Teachers Association, Trivandrum: 2010
- ”Aruthu Kattala” Teachers’ Voice. Journal of Kerala Private College Teachers Association, Trivandrum: 2009.
- “Kasaragodinte Kanneerunakkan” Meeladunnabi Bullattin by civil boys’ Youth Club, Kasaragod.2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Signification of Intimacy in Kamala Das” at the National Seminar on Postcolonial Literatures at Govt. Women’s College, Kannur on 22nd December, 2005.
- Presented a paper titled “Spectrum of Intimacy in Kamala Das” at the National Seminar on Perspectives in Indian English Fiction at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore on 27 and 28 March 2006.
- Presented a paper titled “The Sandal Trees and the Aroma of the Mathala Flowers” at the National Seminar at Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad on 24th September, 2008.
Conferences/Seminars/ Work shops
- Organised Two day National Seminar writ India-08 sponsored by UGC and hosted by PG Department of English, NAS College, Kanhangad on 23rd and 24 th of September 2008.
- Attended 3 day International Conference on “Teacher Development” at Vellore VIT University, Tamil Nadu from 16th to 18th June 2011 conducted jointly by English Language Teachers Association of India, British Council and University of Cambridge.
- Attended four days’ International Education Meet held at Le- Meridian Convention Centre, Cochin between 4th and 7th February 2006 organized by Govt. of Kerala and actively participated in interaction sessions twice.
- Attended two days’ International Seminar on “The Canada-Quebec Divide: A Multidisciplinary approach” on 16th and 17th Dec. 2003 at University of Kerala, Trivandrum.
- Presided over the II session of the National Seminar on “Contemporary Indian English Poetry” conducted by Department of English, Govt. Brennen College Thalassery on 12th and 13th of August, 2004.
- Initiated and participated two day workshop on “Total Quality Management in Higher Education” on 16th and 17th of Feb. 2004 conducted by Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad.
- Attended two day National Workshop on Credit and Semester System conducted Kannur University on 28th and 29th of March 2006.
- Attended two day National Seminar on “Mapping Linguistic Identity: Global Perspectives in Language and Literature” conducted by the Post Graduate Department of English, Government College, Kasaragod on 28th and 29th of January 2009.
Orientation/ Refresher Courses
- Attended Orientation course at University of Calicut from 7.7.1992 to 1.8.92
- Attended Refresher Course at University of Calicut from 8.6.99 to 28.6.99
- Attended Refresher Course at University of Calicut from 23.6.200 to 13.7.2000
- Attended Refresher Course at the Institute of English and Foreign Languages, Palayad, Thalassery from 29.11.200 to 21.12.2000.
- “Sigmund Freud and Psychoanalysis” Radio talk at All India Radio, Kannur on 6.7.08.
- “Patterns of Intimacy in Kamala Das” Radio talk at All India Radio, Kannur on 27.07.07.
- “Ormakalil Kamala Das”. Radio talk. All India Radio Kannur. on 12.6.2009
- Member, Academic Council, Kannur Universisty.(2011 onwards)
- Member, PG Board of Studies, Kannur University (2004-2007)
- Member, Faculty of Languages, Kannur University (2006-2008)
- Member, Teaching Staff Promotion Panel of Vice-Chancellor, Kannur University. (2004-2007)